As a no-code developer coming from the traditional coding background, I’ve experienced firsthand the transformative power of no-code tools in bringing SaaS ideas to life.
My journey from code to no-code was fueled by a desire to turn my concepts into functioning SaaS products rapidly, focusing on solving real problems in specific niches.
This shift has allowed me to bypass the often time-consuming aspects of coding, enabling me to launch my first SaaS product in just a month.
Now, as I delve deeper into the marketing side, I want to share with you the best no code SaaS courses that have been instrumental in my journey and can guide you from ideation to acquiring your first customer.
Best No code SaaS courses
Bubble.io Full stack
Saascamp is a comprehensive resource designed to help individuals build a successful subscription-based SaaS (Software as a Service) business using Bubble, a powerful no-code platform.
The course is led by Gregory, who guides participants through the entire process of creating and monetizing a SaaS application on Bubble.
Key aspects covered in the course include:
- SaaS App Theory : Understanding the fundamentals of SaaS business models.
- Application Design : Learning the principles of effective app design.
- App Building with Bubble : Hands-on experience in building applications using Bubble, a no-code full-stack platform.
- Platform Payments with Stripe Connect : Integrating Stripe for handling subscription payments.
- Transactional Emails with Postmark : Using Postmark for reliable email delivery.
- Marketing & Automation Emails with MailerLite : Leveraging MailerLite for email marketing and automation.
- Platform Analytics with Plausible : Implementing Plausible for website analytics and visitor privacy.
- SaaS UX Flows : Designing user experience flows specific to SaaS applications.
- User Roles and App Security : Managing user permissions and ensuring application security.
- Privacy Rules and Database Design : Establishing privacy protocols and structuring databases.
- Backend Workflows and Responsive Design : Creating backend processes and designing for various devices.
- Chrome Developer Tools : Utilizing Chrome’s tools for development and debugging.
Link to the Course : Saascamp
2. Become a no-code SaaS founder
The “Become a No-Code SaaS Founder” course on NoCodeLife is led by Kieran, known as @nocodelife on Twitter. With his experience as a SaaS entrepreneur since 2015 and a no-code builder since 2019, Kieran brings practical insights into creating SaaS products using Bubble.
He has launched over ten full SaaS products and actively manages projects like Yep.so and Daily. His experience and expertise in Bubble, coupled with his role as a Bubble educator, add substantial value to this course.
Link to the Course : Become a no-code SaaS founder
The “Turn Your Ideas into Apps” course, created by Matt Neary, is a comprehensive Bubble beginners program. Spanning over 45 hours, it guides non-technical individuals to become proficient in app development using Bubble.
The course emphasizes practical skills over just theoretical knowledge, teaching not only Bubble’s functions but also how to effectively utilize them in building apps.
Key learnings include using Bubble for app development, planning and designing an app from scratch, and adopting a programmer’s mindset. It’s designed to simplify and enhance the learning experience for building with Bubble.
Link to the Course : Turn your ideas into apps
Related Blog posts :
Weweb frontend and Xano backend Stack
It covers topics like connecting token-based authentication, building an API management center, creating advanced layouts with responsive design, and implementing backend pagination and filters.
The course also delves into role-based content gating and addresses common security issues. Overall, it aims to equip learners with the skills to refine and scale their web applications effectively.
Link to the Course : WeWeb Academy
Xano Youtube Channel
For the best backend experience with WeWeb, Xano is the way to go. And guess what? You can learn all about Xano for free! Just check out their official YouTube channel.
It’s packed with easy-to-follow tutorials that show you how to connect Xano with WeWeb, helping you get your project up and running in no time.
Flutterflow with Firebase Stack
The YouTube playlist “FlutterFlow University.” It’s a series of educational videos focused on learning FlutterFlow, a tool for building web and mobile applications.
For Flutterflow apps examples check those two articles:
Ready to turn your awesome idea into a real app? These no-code courses are your ticket to doing just that, and it’s easier than you think! You don’t need to be a tech wizard – anyone can start creating their dream app with these guides.
Imagine seeing your app idea come to life and reaching your first customers. It’s exciting, right? So, pick a course that catches your eye and dive in.
Your app-building adventure is just about to begin. Let’s get started!